Regarding the elevators that are under contract, the obligations are the following:
- Inspect maintenance and verifying the installation is on schedule with special attention to safety features.
- Send qualified staff to correct a faulty installacion when required by the owner, tenant or personnel in charge.
- Communicate in writing the elements to be substituted for the proper functioning or if the device does not meet the quality required.
- Interrupt the service if there is any indication of a risk of accidents.
- Preserve evidence of the visitation dates, service, items, replaced and events mention worthy.
- Notify the owner or tenant of the date on which maintenance is going to be performed.